Site usage gives you a general overview of which pages are the most visited, including overall visitor traffic and organic search traffic, displayed on a week-by-week basis. It's broken down into six categories including:
- Website Visitor Traffic (unique visitors are those that visit the site directly, using the site's URL)
- Organic Search Traffic (organic search visitors are those that enter the site using a search engine)
- Most visited pages 30 days
- Most visited pages since launch of the site
- Blog Popular Title (top blogs ranked by views)
- 10 Most Used Redirects
Why Is Site Usage Important?
We recommend that you visit site usage on a regular basis, it gives you a quick snapshot of the performance of your website. It also allows you to benefit from the patterns it gives you, for example, if you see what your most popular blogs are over the last 30 days then you are able to gain insights into the areas users are interested in reading about, further driving traffic to the site.
How to Find Site Usage
Firstly, make sure you are logged into the Volcanic admin area. Secondly, scroll down to "Analytics" click there and then click "Site Usage" in the drop down menu.